ACUTE SCHIZOPHRENIA PARANOIA BLUES

ACUTE SCHIZOPHRENIA PARANOIA BLUES

BY: AIDEN DYLAN KIRCHNER


I'm too terrified to walk out my own front door
They're demonstrating out
I think they're gonna start the third World War
I've been to my local head shrinker
to help classify my disease
He said it's one of the cases of
Acute Schizophrenia Paranoia Disease
I've got Acute Schizophrenia Paranoia too,
Schizophrenia, Schizophrenia
I've got it, you've got it, we can't lose
Acute Schizophrenia Blues
I'm lost on the river, the river of no return
I can't make decisions
I don't know which way I'm gonna turn
For even my Dad lost some of the best friends he ever had
Apparently, his was a case of Acute Schizophrenia too
I got Acute Schizophrenia, Paranoia too
Schizophrenia, Schizophrenia, I've got it
They're watching my house
and they're tapping my phone
I can't trust nobody
But I'm much too scared to be on my own
And the income tax collector's got his beady eyes on me
Oh there isn't no cure for Acute Schizophrenia Disease

Comments

Popular Posts