#backpacksforthehomeless

The Winter season is upon as and with that comes the bitterness of cold. Remember, there are homeless people who need things and I am collecting items for them. I am doing Backpacks/Bags For The Homeless. If you scroll down in the group you will see a post with the items I am looking for. I mostly buy the items myself out of my pocket but would love to have donations, anything helps even if you can only buy one item that would help out a lot. Remember, pay it forward and give back. That's what I am doing. These people need us, we are they guardian angels, their light shining down when its dark. Let's help those less fortunate than us. Who is with me? #backpacksforthehomeless #homeless #waynesborova #nelsoncountyva #albemarlecountyva #charlottesvilleva #augustacountyva

Comments

Popular Posts