MY GOALS FOR 2020

MY GOALS FOR 2020


  • Guard my heart
  • Renew my Business License for Kirchner Admin Services
  • Daily Meditation Practice
  • Read Buddhist Quotes & learn more about Buddhism
  • Write in Gratitude Journal every day
  • Save $200 from each paycheck for Jeep payment
  • Read more, learn more, do more
  • Go on more adventures, travel more
  • Control my thoughts & how I respond
  • More Journaling
  • Take more photos
  • Cook more, learn new recipes
  • Have more get together's
  • Learn to write Left Handed
  • Go back full Vegan & stay full Vegan this year
  • Save more money back
  • Write at least 1 Blog Post every day
  • Make more time for creativity
  • Send Snail Mail
  • Don't chase anyone or beg anyone to stay
  • Learn to love myself
  • Mindfulness every morning
  • Watch Rise & Grind Morning show every day
  • Write in my Rise & Grind Planner every day & set out daily goals & accomplishments for each day
  • Draw more
  • Write more Poetry, even if it doesn't rhyme or make sense
  • Write a short story
  • Learn to love myself, learn to be by myself, learn that I don't have to be in relationship that I can learn to love my own company
  • Spend more time with my Parents & Grandfather
  • Spend more time with my Dogs Xena & Cinder
  • Spend more time with Betty, Zariah & Laura
  • Go out & have Coffee or Brunch with my friends
  • Work on getting more Avon Customers, really work my business & work on recruiting people to my Avon Team
  • Try new things, take the leap, face my fears
  • Be confident enough to go eat alone in a restaurant by myself & learn to enjoy my own company
 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts